Designed by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2013
A new collection of lounge furniture by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby offers a relaxed, contemporary attitude toward interior design.
A new collection of lounge furniture by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby offers a relaxed, contemporary attitude toward interior design. The lounge furniture includes four individualised sized sofas and two complementary ottomans.
Available in a range of upholstery fabrics and leathers, the lounge furniture is distinguished by stitched seams that reinforce its architectural profile, softened by the curvature of cushions on each face. The signature leg of the furniture can be specified in chrome, red or a black-painted finish.
A compact version of the lounge range is available as an arm chair as well as a two seat sofa. Scaled for the workplace, this grouping features a lower back and reduced seat depth.
Frame: Plywood and solid wood. Elastic webbing seat suspension. Cushions: Different density foams for seat, back and arms. “Memory foam” for the upper seat to enhance the comfort. Upholstery: Slip covers in fabric are completely removable. Feet: Die casting adjustable aluminium feet. Chrome finish or lacquered in red or black.
Upholstered in a range of fabrics and leathers.
SOFA COLLECTION BY EDWARD BARBER & JAY OSGERBY
- Armchair: 100cm W x 86cm D x 63.5cm H.
- 2 Seat Sofa: 186cm W x 102cm D x 71.5cm H.
- 3 Seat Sofa: 216cm W x 102cm D x 71.5cm H.
- Asymmetric Sofa: 261cm W x102cm D x 71.5cm H.
- Sofa with Chaise Longue 261cm W x102/164cm D x 71.5cm H.
- 4 Seat Sofa: 336cm W x 102cm D x 71.5cm H.
- Compact Sofa 2 Seat: 164cm W x 86cm D x 63.5cm H.
- Small Ottoman: 75cm W x 75cm D x 38.5cm H.
- Medium Ottoman: 90cm W x 90cm D x 38.5cm H.
Sofas and ottomans from Sofa Collection by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby will soon be available in our e-store.